Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick and General Life Update

Hi Friends!

Life is a rollercoaster and we all know this without a doubt. 2012 has surely taken me on ride so far with both extreme highs and extreme lows. Despite the wild ride I'm on, I've been doing my best to remain level-headed, sane, and happy. I've been continuing to praise God as everything has been a learning experience and everything could always be worst. No matter what you're going through, there will be someone else who shows you how good you actually have it. There will be someone else filling much larger shoes, and in a situation you could never see yourself in. Yes, life is difficult, this is a fact for everyone but, we must learn how to live it to the fullest regardless and always be appreciative.

As a writer, I've taken into account everything that has been happening to me and using it as material. Lessons learned are GREAT material for writers. It can really get the juices flowing and create some really great work. It is motivation to continue streching my arms out in efforts to reach my goals.

My writing is far behind and the Secrets of Series has been changed and rearranged. I hope to post another update blog further explaining what I actually have been working on in the near future.

I hope all my writer friends, especiallly the ones featured on my blog have been working hard on their writing material as we are all anxious to support! It's important to support and uplift on another!

If anyone is interested, please e-mail PaigeHurtado@gmail.com if you'd like to be featured for an 'Author Introduction.' I'd love to share you as an author and your work with others! Also, any authors who have been featured and have updated information about their work, please e-mail me as well!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog entry and I wish you a wonderful week!

Paige Hurtado
@PaigeHurtado

No comments:

Post a Comment