Thursday, February 2, 2012

Author Introduction -- Quisha

Name: Quisha D. Mack Davis

What are your hobbies?
Penning poetry Reading various genres of material and Interior decorating

What sparks your creativity?
I love engaging in conversation with diverse people. The thought that " everyone has a story" inspires me to weave their lives into entertaining story telling.

What genre(s) do you feel your writing fits into?
Urban Fiction
Erotica

Who are some writers you pay tribute to?
Zane
Eric Jerome Dickey
E. Lynn Harris
Wahida Clark

Do you deal with the infamous writers block and what are ways you work around it?
I do often experience writers block. When this I generally step away from the work and let it rest. I wait for the characters to "speak to me" and tell me their stories.  Through the story flows and it cancels out writers block.

What projects are you currently working on?
Currently Im working on a book of eroitic poetry, a compilation of "wisdom quotes" called Qisms and urban fiction novel.

How can we contact you?
Email brwnsugamama69@gmail
TWITTER: @ALL4Q

Thank you, Quisha! Good luck with all your writing endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment