Friday, October 28, 2011

In case you were wondering.. Update!

Hola mi amigas! 


Secrets of Orchid Lane & Secrets of Sable Ave are both coming across nicely and will both be completed and available for purchase by Spring 2012. Keep a look out for excerpts! Similiarities in the titles you ask? I promise there is a reason behind my madness. Stay tuned to find out why!

Please, continue to support me by following my twitter page dedicated to my writing @PaigeHurtado
Also, email me with any questions or opportunities to network. PaigeHurtado@gmail.com

I will try and blog with a new topic to share and discuss with you at least once a week.I am also looking for some blogs to follow, so leave me a comment if you want me to follow yours, or you can recommend a few. :) 


Thanks!


aspring author just trying to find my voice. ahem.

Paige Hurtado

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's awesome!!!

    I would love another Follow Friend!

    My blog: http://www.kindnessandkisses.com

    My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/kindkiss

    And twitter: @DocSabia

    Keep up the amazing progress and I can't wait til your books are out!

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete